Business law focuses on the business and the multitude of internal and external topics that companies encounter.
- legal form
- drafting and reviewing contracts
- mergers and acquisitions
- disputes between shareholders
- sales and purchase as well as management buy-out
- proceedings involving other companies (suppliers, buyers, service provision)
- dissolution of partnerships
- directors’ and officers’ liability
- third-party damage claims and
- (avoiding) bankruptcy
As a company you cannot avoid company law and sometimes you will have to make complex decisions. Wolfs Advocaten can help you with these decisions.